Contact our front desk wellness care coordinator with your questions or simply schedule a visit by clicking above and we will respond with a complimentary wellness consult.
P O S T - O P E R A T I V E W O R K O U T E N H A N C I N G R E C O V E R Y
The Pink Ribbon Program is a Pilates-based, therapeutic exercise program designed to enhance recovery for breast cancer patients. The program will help stretch and strengthen shoulder, chest and back allowing the patient to regain range of motion and strength to those areas most affected by breast cancer surgery and treatment.
B E N E F I T S
• Regain Strength & Mobility in the affected shoulder and arm
• Promotes Lymphatic drainage, helping to prevent lymphedema
• Enhances and restores energy levels
• Improves sleep and alleviates fatigue
• Enhances Physical and Mental well-being
• Assists in restoring posture
For further information, www.pinkribbonprogram.com
765 Route 10 E., First Floor
Randolph, NJ 07869
HOURS OF OPERATION
Be educated . be informed . be well .
Sign up to stay up to date with new programs,
special promotions, & more!